I just spent the last five days in Nice. It’s been a stubborn, cold winter in Paris and when a friend in Nice said to come visit anytime, I took him up on his offer and made the great escape.
It was carnival time in Nice and I took some snaps of the carnival floats. In the next few days I visited the Cimetiere du Chateau, saw an excellent Helmut Newton exhibit, strolled on Promenade des Anglais to take in the salty sea air, took a day trip to Antibes and had lunch with another friend who I hadn’t seen in years.
Tomorrow I will reveal the other main reason why I went to Nice, so stay tuned.
Eye Prefer Paris Photos
I am happy to announce a new series of Eye Prefer Paris photos. Give the gift of Paris to yourself or your Francophile friends, relatives, colleagues and co-workers.
- I’ve listed 20 new photos on my Etsy page for easy shopping.
- Photo prints come in two sizes, 8”X10”, $35 each plus shipping and 11”X14”, $50 each, plus shipping.
- They are printed on Fuji crystal Archive metallic paper with rich satin gloss finish and are unsigned and unframed.
- Shipping is $6 per photo in continental U.S. and shipping time is 3-5 days via USPS.
- I can also ship them UPS or Fedex for an extra charge.
- If you are ordering photos as a gift, I can write a personal note card if you send me your text.
Click here to see full selection of images.
Below are some sample images.
Come experience Eye Prefer Paris live with Eye Prefer Paris Tours, which are 3-hour walking tours I personally lead. Eye Prefer Paris Tours include many of the places I have written about such as small museums & galleries, restaurants, cafes, food markets, secret addresses, fashion & home boutiques, parks and gardens and much more. In addition to my specialty Marais Tour, I also lead tours of Montmartre, St. Germain, Latin Quarter, in addition to Shopping Tours, Gay Tours, Girlfriend Tours, Food Tours, Flea Market Tours, Paris Highlights Tours, and Chocolate & Pastry tours.
Tours start at 225 euros for up to 3 people, and 75 euros for each additional person. I look forward to meeting you on my tours and it will be my pleasure and delight to show you my insiders Paris.
Check it out at www.eyepreferparistours.com
Click here to watch a video of our famous Marais tour