The holiday windows at Le Bon Marche are like no others in Paris. They have a certain quirkiness and whimsicality that’s less conventional and sets them apart.
This season the windows celebrate the wondrous world of snow with adorable snow balls with webbed feet parading around the perimeter of the store. One window features the snow balls popping their heads from the ceiling windows.
I passed quickly through the store with blinders on, resisting the temptation to buy something.
Le Bon Marche
24 Rue de Sèvres, 75007
Perfect Holiday Gift: Eye Prefer Paris Photos
I am happy to announce a new series of Eye Prefer Paris photos for sale just in time for the holidays. Give the gift of Paris to for your Francophile friends, relatives, colleagues and co-workers.
- I’ve listed 20 new photos on my Etsy page for easy shopping.
- Photo prints come in two sizes, 8”X10”, $35 each plus shipping and 11”X14”, $50 each, plus shipping.
- They are printed on Fuji crystal Archive metallic paper with rich satin gloss finish and are unsigned and unframed.
- Shipping is $6 per photo in continental U.S. and shipping time is 3-5 days via USPS.
- I can also ship them UPS or Fedex for an extra charge.
- If you are ordering photos as a gift, I can write a personal note card if you send me your text.
Click here to see full selection of images.
Below are some sample images.